- Ah Nuts!
- Bourbon, Walnut, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Orange Bitters - A take on an old fashioned with walnuts and spices that are anything but basic. Boozy enough to keep you warm on the coldest nights.
- Country Road
- Applejack, Dry Vermouth, Cappalletti Bitter, Laphroaig, Absinthe - A negroni variation that brings apples, smoky scotch, and absinthe to the table. Let the this slighty bitter concoction take you home.
- Viking Cup
- Krogstad Aquavit, Pimm's, Carrot, Lemon, Apple Cinnamon, Ginger Beer - After a long day of pillaging and plundering, you're going to need something to revitalize you. This Pimm's cup elixir has all the nutrients to keep you sharper than your axe!
- Hell Raisin
- Cachaca, Raisin Shrub, Lemon, Ginger - Need to cause a ruckus? This Caipirinha play combines dried fruit, fresh fruit, and spicy ginger with this grassy sugar cane spirit. Some have a few and raise some hell with us.
- Gary's Pearies
- Scotch, Pear, Lemon, Averna, Honey, Angostura & Chocolate Bitters - Berry drinks are so last summer! This pear and honey whisky sour is perfect to sip on while you watch more than just leaves fall.
- Camper Mugs
- Take home your very own Bottle & Barlow Camper Mug
Happy Hour is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Cocktail Specials- Varies, changes often $6
$1.00 off Well Spirits, Cider and All Wine. $2.00 off Draft Beer (that are $6 or less)