- Black Sheep
- Need to cool off from the 100+ weather? This tart and juicy refresher packed with Blackberry will do the trick. IT’S SPICY AND FLORAL FINISH WILL KEEP YOU IN LINE AND NOT OUT OF STEP.
- Brewing Tea
- A scotch drink that doesn't taste like a campfire. Rich notes of Yunan Black tea blend perfectly with the Peach and Dark Rum. The scent of butterscotch might just remind you of when you stole all the candy out of your grandma's purse.
- Butter Face
- It may not be the best looking drink, but it knows how to party. This drink is savory, spicy, and boozy. The cucumber, tomatillo and both agave spirits will be enough to bring you back from the dead.
- Canadian Sunburn
- A Canadian Sunburn only happens when you are forced to remove your Canadian Tuxedo. With Bourbon, Fernet, Pineapple, and Peach, this Manhattan variation is the only thing you'll need to sooth the burn.
- In Prosciutto Happiness
- This flavor combination is classic in Spanish Cuisine. The Sherry adds a bit of nuttiness that plays very well with the Cantaloupe, Lime, and Rum. And let's be honest, Prosciutto will bring you to your happy place.
- Make America Grape Again
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time? No, Peanut Butter Party Time! This whiskey sour drink tastes just like the freedom of recess. Grape, Peanut Butter and Honey can be rich but the Dickel Rye and bitter Meletti Amaro tone it down. We will even cut the crusts off for you.
- Pickle Me Pink
- This ramped up Gin & Tonic is more quenching than Gatorade. The pickle brine and watermelon are a perfect picnic combination that you can enjoy without it being a weekend with the family.
- Red Rocket
- A creamy and fruit forward fizz that will take you to the moon and back. All the summer vibes are felt with this one. The Pisco, Prosecco, and Campari are perfect match with the Strawberry and Lemon. This is one drink that will definitely get you sky high.
- Shrub vs. Bush
- Do you know the difference? You don't need to. This herbaceous concoction will make you forget about all the silly things. A blend of Vodka, St. George Terroir Gin, Cocchi Americano, Rhubarb, and Cardamom. Let us worry about life's complexities and you focus on relaxing with one of these in you hand.
- Turning Japanese
- Not feeling like your usual self? This take on a Moscow Mule will snap you back into shape. We took the classic ingredients and went Omakase on it with the help of Ketel One Vodka, Sugar Snap Pea, Lemongrass, and Wasabi. A couple of these and you'll be feeling that Tokyo Drift.
- Camper Mugs
- Take home your very own Bottle & Barlow Camper Mug
Happy Hour is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Cocktail Specials- Varies, changes often $6
$1.00 off Well Spirits, Cider and All Wine. $2.00 off Draft Beer (that are $6 or less)