- Feliz Guavidad
- Tanqueray 10, Guava, Grapefruit, Lemon, White Wine, Angostura Bitters, White Pepper There are a lot of reasons to celebrate during winter festivities and this is no exception! The floral botanicals in the Tanqueray are looking for a reason to get drunk with the tropical fruits and peak citrus. The earthiness of the white pepper adds a touch of spice to warm you up for the cold winter.
- Johnnie Walker Blender's Batch Scotch, Ginger Rooibos Tea, Amaro Cio Ciaro, Orange Honey Everyone needs a gimme from time to time. This Scotch Old Fashioned will take your mind off the game and off the stress of life. With the "health" benefits of ginger, tea, and honey, go ahead and have another. You've earned it.
- British Invasion
- Earl Grey Vodka, Oro Blanco, Lime, Meletti Amaro, Grapefruit Bitters, Black Pepper, Soda Twist n' Shout and let it all out! This drink was meant to party and so are you. This bubbly citrus and Earl Grey Vodka combo are sure to brighten up any gloomy Winter day.
- Reposado Tequila, Meyer Lemon, Pineapple, Mandarine Napoleon, Cinnamon Sugar Great Scott! It's a play on a Sidecar made with 1.21 gigawatts of pineapple and seasonal citrus. Depending on where you are, this Tequila drinks can take you into the past or the future.
- Banana Hammock
- Banana Hammock Rum, Banana, Medium Sherry, Lemon, Chocolate Bitters Whether you are swinging from the branches or kicking your feet up, this tart and juicy banana split is the way to go. The more of these you have, the closer you'll be to having fun in the sun and getting laid in the shade.
- John Chapman
- Bourbon, Apple, Walnut, Lemon, Ginger, Cinnamon Feeling like a tough and rugged like a frontiersman, yeah? Well, a whiskey sour with apple, walnut, and ginger should be a no brainer. Not that I'm planting any seeds or anything....
- Magic Flip!
- Cognac, Coconut, Pineapple, Horchata, Egg, Nutmeg Horchata Colada? Nog of all nogs? or just plain delicious?This tasty clash of winter and summer flavors will be sure to make you flip.
- Alpine Spritz
- Gin, Elderflower, Genepy, Lemon, and Tonic.
- Camper Mugs
- Take home your very own Bottle & Barlow Camper Mug
Happy Hour is Monday-Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Cocktail Specials- Varies, changes often $6
$1.00 off Well Spirits, Cider and All Wine. $2.00 off Draft Beer (that are $6 or less)